Monday, October 31, 2011

change of pace

This was possibly one of the most unproductive weekends as far as homework goes... I have SO much to do I don't even know where to start... but it seems that this wasn't the weekend to try. 


It was a nice change of pace to get out of our place, away from my computer to do something different. Saturday we spend the whole day at my parents house which was lots of fun. We spent the majority of the day canning all kinds of applesauce! (We have already destroyed a quart.. in 1 1/2 days...) 






Saturday night I was able to get my halloween juices out by doing my mom's makeup for their Halloween party. It was exactly what I needed :) and she looked awesome! Check out the picture of both my parents! Love it! 








On sunday we had Eric and Beth and Fiona over for breakfast and went to the Landscape Arboretum with them afterwards, it was a beautiful day for it! It's about time we took advantage of our close proximity! It's great to see them and our beautiful niece! *Steve adores her, as you can see! He takes any and every opportunity to steal her from her parents. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment