Wednesday, December 7, 2011

“Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herds.” Proverbs 27:23 


So, I have this problem with taking on more than I can handle, getting super stressed out and regretting the fact that I convinced myself to take on just "one more thing". These last few  weeks have been a blur and the next will be just the same. I've spent morning and night working on my portfolio trying to bring it to my standards. (which of course it will never reach... being a perfectionist gets in the way more often than anything). 


Sometimes I just have to remember to step back and remember that even when my life gets crazy and out of control, God calls me to have a well managed life... I pray that he can help me better manage the things in life that I CAN control and be better prepared for the things I cant.. 


Being stressed out does nothing for me but cause anxiety and makes me want to give up. 


"An overloaded life leads to meltdowns, but a well managed life leads to balance and peace"

No comments:

Post a Comment