Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to school

Well, I am happy to say I survived my last first day of school! But man, 8am-9pm is sure going to be a long day....  The number of hours isn't the worst part though, it's that fact that I have 3 hour gaps between each class. This of course would be awesome if I could do homework, the trouble is the school thought it would be a good idea to get rid of all the open computer labs, and unfortunately my computer isn't new enough to support the software I need :( SoO I have about 6 hours of time during my day that will ultimately be wasted unless I get creative and fill it with something. 


Here are some ideas: 


- I could learn to like to read 
- I could sleep (although I do not like being known as a bench sleeper and recently discovered sleeping in my car is not very fun either) 
- I could learn to knit 
- I could go to the creepy gym 
- I sit and watch the mid-day drama shows at the student center 
- Any other ideas? anyone... bueller.. 





2 comments:

  1. Here are my recommendations: You could set up a stand doing caricatures of fellow students; similarly, learn a new instrument and put out your case in front you to earn a few bucks as a street performer; sidewalk chalk; jump rope, catch up on your correspondence, learn the national anthems of all the countries in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! I like how you think! I may have to consider the instrument thing, extra dollars would be nice and that building could certainly use some kind of ambiance. Perhaps the harmonica?!

    ReplyDelete