Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mysterious Viewers

I can't help but be curious as to who of our friends and family actually look at this.. I see the visited numbers go up but I don't know who is reading?! What a mystery! ANYway, I know a few of you have asked how to leave a comment and I apologize for not realizing the strange settings earlier. I have now changed them so anyone can leave a comment without needing to have a special ID of some sort. 


All you have to do now is click where it says 'comments' underneath the blog post and where it says 'comment as' select name/url and type your name there! Easy as pie! 


Comment as often as you'd like, it will help us to be motivated to keep on top of this! 


Love you all! 

3 comments:

  1. I read this! I love reading blogs, so keep it up! It's nice to know how my friends in MN are doing :) Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read! (But I'm wayyyy behind on blogs because of school.)

    ReplyDelete