Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Alright... I'm slightly convinced that nobody really reads this anymore since we have been pretty awful in updating. I DO however want to thank our loyal reader Clinton Thomas for his frequent visits :)

Anyway, where to start. I guess I'll begin by adding a few photos to Steve's last post on our double date at the Brewery! It was a super fun date and it's been even more fun getting to know Jake and Rachel over the last couple months! Enjoy the photos!

There were about 5 of these guys wandering the grounds. I must
say God's a pretty fantastic artist! They are stunning creatures!

That would be us and some delicious drink!

Jake and Rachel!!

Yum.

and.... yum.

4 comments:

  1. I finally read this post! haha! I don't turn on my desktop as much with an iPad in da house. I'm looking for a app that delivers blogs like yours and "Awkward Family Photos."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you Clint! Hope you can find an app soon so you can continue being our loyal reader :) -Kaia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go back and play catch up on your posts. And then I had to let you know that Tyler and I have peacocks! Well, a peacock and a peahen. :) Right now they're living at my in-law's house, but we're working on getting a big enough shed for them and they'll be roaming around our house soon enough. My goal: get them as tame as our crazy chickens (who will hop up on your lap if they want your food bad enough), so I can have them in my photo shoots.
    Miss ya dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be SO awesome!! Peacocks are such beautiful creatures! I wish you lived closer I miss you too! I was just with Susan the other night and we were 'daydreaming' about the three of us starting a photography business together :) How fun would that be!

    ReplyDelete