Thursday, May 17, 2012

I just have to write a little thank you to my wonderful husband. I think the whole world needs to know how amazing he is. I have been anything but a bowl of rainbows lately, I've been completely overwhelmed with work and a big freelance project on top of it, putting in 8 hour days at my full time job and coming home only to start working again is pretty typical. While our house is far from spotless, Steve has been incredibly helpful. He has been there to support me (when I have nothing more to do than complain), to love me (even when I don't feel lovable) to do laundry (cause he knows I hate it) and even has dinner ready as soon as I walk in the door (because a girl needs to eat!). It's very easy to get into a routine and forget all the reasons we married each other in the first place, I NEVER want to Steve for granted and thus I am taking this opportunity to tell him publicly how much I appreciate everything he does.

Steve I love you so very much, I am blessed to call you my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment