Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Prayer Answered

Well despite the test I was supposed to take to determine whether I'd get the job at the studio, they called today and offered me the position. 


There are a lot of emotions going through me right now, I'm excited, nervous, unsure. It is nice to know we'll have a little more income, but being in a 'store' again makes me a little apprehensive. 


There have been sooooo many changes and adjustments in the last few months, thinking about having to adjust to working nights and weekends again doesn't make me all that excited... 


BUT, regardless of those things, more then anything I feel blessed. God answered our prayers and provided us with jobs... granted they aren't exactly what either of us had in mind (when do God's plans line up with ours anyway?) they will get us through until He puts something else before us. We are thankful and will continue to live for Him and follow where he leads. 


I remind myself of what our friend Josh said just a week ago, - sometimes God puts us through all these obstacles and tests so that we can be ready for the amazing plan he has in store for us later. 


I truly believe that. 


Thank you all for all your prayers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment