Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the job...

I suppose you are all wondering WHERE I am actually working now... details details.

Well, the place is called Venture Photography:

A few things to know about them and the job

* First of all, they are NOTHING like Clix. I liked it there for awhile, but working with people who just thought photography was cool but really didn't know what they were doing with a camera made for a stressful environment.
* My position: Graphic Artist and Photo Editor
* They specialize in telling 'Your Story', they get to know their clients, and strive to bring out their personalities in their portraits.
* Their portraits are beautiful and artistic
* Their photographers are professionally trained in Europe for 3 months..

need I say more?

Here is some of their work:










2 comments:

  1. This looks great, Kaia! Work it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Kaia! You're going to be such an asset there, I know it. You've got so much creativity!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete